Summary: retired credit union employee who had survived Boston's Cocoanut Grove nightclub fire, in which 492 people died including her best friend Eula Place on the night of November 28, 1942 becoming one of the worst nightclub fire disasters in U.S. history, but who had never let anyone around her blame a teenage busboy named Stanley Tomaszewski (d. 1994) for sparking the blaze.
Cause of Death: Complications from Alzheimer's disease
Born: June 29, 1922
Died: October 25, 2008
Location: Natick, Massachusetts