Summary: Vietnamese immigrant who had been hospitalized in critical condition for nearly a month after he was reportedly found alive but unconscious in a fatal December 18 carbon monoxide poisoning that killed five members of his immediate family, including his parents 46-year-old Khanh Tran and 44-year-old Dan Thuy Nguyen and two younger brothers 21-year-old Quyen Tran and 14-year-old John Quoc Tran, as a result of a generator running in the family's closed garage during the power outage caused by the December 2006 windstorm in Western Washington state.
Cause of Death: Complications from carbon monoxide poisoning
Born: April 1, 1982
Died: January 20, 2007
Location: Seattle, Washington