Summary: retired truck driver and Vietnam War veteran who had been hospitalized in extremely critical condition from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a portable generator inside his garage that was caused by power outage during the superstorm Hurricane Sandy earlier this week and whose 6-year-old granddaughter Ember Hardy was also hospitalized in critical condition from exposure to carbon monoxide toxicity.
Cause of Death: Complications from carbon monoxide poisoning
Born: August 7, 1946
Died: October 30, 2012
Location: Alrbightsville, Pennsylvania