Summary: Russian housewife who had been hospitalized in critical condition for the last three months but never regained consciousness from extensive burns and severe respiratory injuries she received in the horrific December 5, 2009 Lame Horse nightclub fire and stampede that killed at least 153 people (and counting) and seriously injured more than 160 others as the fire quickly spread to the walls and damaged the electrical wing when sparks from fireworks ignited the low ceiling and willow twig covering after a performance artist threw cold-flame pyrotechnics into the air during one of the most deadliest fire disasters to strike Russia in recent years since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991, in which the incident bears some similarities to the February 2003 The Station nightclub fire in the U.S. state of Rhode Island caused by improper usage of indoor pyrotechnics which ignited the flammable sound-proofing foam in the building.
Cause of Death: Complications from injuries resulted in a nightclub fire
Born: January 22, 1972
Died: March 9, 2010
Location: Moscow, Russia